T&S Engineering is rated 79/100 on the french gender equality score.
This index, unveiled in 2018, has been created to end gender inequalities in the professional world with an expected minimum score of 75/100.
It is composed of 5 indicators:
- The gender pay gap within the company
- The distribution gap of the pay rises.
- The promotion distribution gap.
- The number of employees increased upon their return from maternity leave.
- Parity among the top 10 highest salaries.
The ratings obtained by T&S Group's other legal entities in France will be published in 2020.