We are :
Technology & Strategy is a Franco-German development partner for technology solutions.
We specialize on embedded systems and engineering. Our unique positioning enables us to offer a host of international career opportunities to our engineers and deliver innovative, high value-added solutions to our partners.
Since its creation in 2008, the company has reached over 1200 employees now contributing to the group's success in Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland and in the UK.
- A strong and recognised business expertise
- A people-focused experience that allows its employees to grow and flourish at work
- A team effort that encourages interaction and sharing!
- Values that guide us every day: Transparency, Creativity, Sharing and Excellence!
- A start-up spirit that drives us through any challenge
- More than 30 different nationalities !
Your duties :
• Working with a decentralized and agile development team
• Contribution to the Development of embedded Firmware and hand held power tools
• Performing tests and comissioning the Firmware on prototype electronics and tools
• Creation of test specifications for manual and automated tests
• Development of the Test environment
• Development of the Firmware
• Quality Requirements skills
Required skills :
• Good programming skills in C / C ++
• Experience with ARM Cortex-M controllers, preferably STM32
• Experience with versioning, preferably Git
• Experience with BLDC motor controls and / or Bluetooth low energy is an advantage
• Knowledge of modern software development practices (continuous integration, test-driven development, pull requests) is an advantage